About the Breakers
The Orange County Breakers are a professional Mylan World TeamTennis franchise in Orange County, California. The Breakers play their home matches at Breakers Stadium at Palisades Tennis Club in Newport Beach.
The Breakers roster consists of top ATP and WTA Tour professionals. The 2017 Breakers roster includes Steve Johnson, Yanina Wickmayer, Teymuraz Gabashvili, Andreja Klepac, Michael Venus and Nicole Gibbs.
- Breakers owner Eric Davidson is a Laguna Beach businessman who is a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley. In 1998, Davidson founded Vintage Senior Living, which eventually turned into one of the largest providers for senior living in the state of California. Davidson, who officially became the owner of the Breakers on February 1, 2017, is the third owner in the franchise's 13 year history.
- The Breakers will play 14 regular season matches in 2017, with seven at home and seven on the road.
- While the Mylan WTT season is only a few weeks every summer, the Breakers have a year-round presence in Orange County through tennis clinics, charitable giving, community outreach and special events.
- The intimate venue setting will allow for family-friendly fan interaction with the players and up-close-and-personal access to the stars for both fans and corporate partners.
- For more information on the Breakers and Mylan WTT, click HERE.